This inclined platform lift carries a passenger with a wheelchair up and down a single flight of straight stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs. There is no need for a machine room because the motor is onboard the unit, a big benefit and space saver.
Suitable for home and commercial applications, this lift is ideal in environments where an elevator or vertical lift cannot be easily accommodated. Its folding platform enables easy access to stairs when the lift is not in use, making it a popular, ADA-compliant choice for businesses and homeowners. Its battery allows the unit to function during power failures, giving users greater peace of mind and security.
- Affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides outstanding access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleekly finished traveling rails and foldaway design.
- Machine roomless: The drive system is housed with the lift, so no additional machine room is needed.
- Battery powered/Charging stations: Battery ensures the lift operates through a power failure. Charging stations at the top and bottom ensure the lift is always ready to go.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, motor housed on board the lift, modular rail system, manual folding platform, pendant control, keyed call stations, keyed operation.
- Standard finish options: Light gray (RAL 7035)
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Obstruction sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
Professional Measure + Installation available in the following areas:
Greater Cincinnati, Greater Dayton, OH, Northern Kentucky, Greater Louisville, KY including Southern Indiana, Kentuckiana, Central Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky, Southern Kentucky, Nashville, and Middle Tennessee.